please help me get creative.

Well since my hubby is not romantic at all.. I guess I'll have to be the romantic one. Any ideas for a romantic dinner night?
I want to make something. Since I love cooking. I could use all the tips possible as to make it as romantic as possible too. :)

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I love romantic dinners!! Do something simple and serve it in a rose petaled bath! Greet him in a nightie and have him change into a robe to help him get his mind on things. Think appitizers sized stuff like mini-quiche with crab and chocolate strawberries and spakling wine. Don't forget the music-don't know what you like, but my hubby and I are mello jazz types. Don't forget the to shape the petals in a heart on the bed.
    Happy romance making!!
    Anonymous

• I had a really awesome Valentine's Dinner for my hubby one year, heart-shaped tarts and all... :) Maybe do tappas food so you can feed each other.. and do a blanket on the floor like an indoor picnic so you don't even have to leave the table to get really romantic after! :)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• A menu of his favourites would be more romantic to him than anything out of a book of love.

It's a good idea to know how he perceives love.

In The Five Love Languages, the author says that some people feel love through physical affection, and for them a bath and a massage would mean a lot. Some people feel love through the expression of language, and a poem, song or even just being told they are loved is more moving than all the gifts on the earth. Some want to know they're in your thoughts... so a no-cost momento that you picked up because it reminded you of them would mean more than a 5-course dinner. Some consider love to be about service to others, and that you give time and effort and do things -- for them, cooking dinner is a perfect idea.

The best hint about how he perceives love is 'what does he do for you or at you to say he loves you?' Most people speak the way they want to hear it...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009