is my baby okay?

i went to the doc the 26th, i was 12 1/2 weeks, they couldnt find a heartbeat. now im crampoing like im about to start my period. and my lower back hurts and im bleeding a little bit. what going on? please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to be calling your doctor hon.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 12:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• the best thing is to call the doctor. you might be fine and experiencing normal bleeding or you might be having a miscarriage. i would cal ASAP
    Anonymous

• You should go in and get checked out sweetie to make sure. Good luck my thoughts and prayers are with you and your baby!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 12:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• GO TO THE DOC ASAP... good luck!
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 12:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I would call your doctor right away and go in. If you can't get in go the ER! i hope everything is ok with your baby and you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• You should call your doctor ASAP! If you can't get in touch with him, you should make a trip to the emergency room just to be safe! Good luck! I hope everything's okay!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• period type cramping is NORMAL still at 12 1/2 weeks. Not finding a heartbeat with a fetal doppler at 12 1/2 weeks is not common but not unheard of!! If the doc had been worried at that point they would have done a trans vaginal ultrasound to check for the beating heart. I know it is SOOO much easier said than done but dont panic. Call the doc or go to the ER just to ease your mind
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2009