Can nipple stimulation cause problems if it's to early? (TMI)

I'm almost 36 weeks pregnant and my DH like to suck on my nipples a lot during intercourse. (I know TMI...thank God for the anonymous button...LOL)

I have some contractions after intercourse anyway but when there is a lot of nipple stimulation I have more.

I haven't gone into labor or anything but are the contractions caused by this harmful?

Sorry if this is TMI. I'm just a little concerned.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no its not harmful but the stimulation can cause you to go into labor.So you might want to tell him to take it a little bit eaiser on them thats what i had to do with my hubby.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Nipple stimulation is known to bring on labor....although I don't think its at all effective...but better safe than sorry... Just curious, are you leaking a little colostrum?....I was at that point, my DH was afraid of my nipples.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• it does help to stimulate labor but you should beok.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• it causes your hormones to escalate andwell i dont remember the rest of the medical jumbo but it is proven medically to help stimulate contractions
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• nope it wont cause a problem it just helps get u into labor. last month my cousin had a situation w/her pregnancy and it would be better for her to go into labor already so they told her to go home and have her husband do that or to pump. it worked!
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2009