Who would you ask to cook for your Thanksgiving dinner? Your white grandmother or your black mother-in-law?

Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends, which one makes better greens?
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Honestly, it depends on who's the best cook.

Race has nothing to do with it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Why not a little bit of both...whosever house its at tell them to cook the turkey and then others bring a fav dish....thats what I would do...
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 12:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• neither. I would cook myself. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I love to cook for it. I've even offered to drive down to my mil's house and cook for her.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Mmmm my grandpa has a garden with all sorts of greens in it :-O I want some now.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i dont get it
    em9x

Answer by em9x at 12:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yeah, I'm heading to the store in a bit and now I'm going to have to buy some greens because I have a craving for them...
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think it is suppose to be a "who cooks better, white people or black people?". All of which is subjective considering where each person was raised and who they learned too cook from along with the tastes of the person eating the cooking.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I would definitely ask whoever cooks better...and if neither one could cook for a damn I would cook for myself!! (however, I can tell you this much, my mother in law can mess anything up...just about anything she cooks is gag worthy!!)

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 12:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I would ask them both to do stuff. Seriously. I have a white mother and a black mother in law and I love both of their cooking.
    Anonymous