Would you rather be trapped in an elevator with a woman in labor or someone having a heart attack?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A women in labor.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• probably someone in labor only b/c theres no rick of her dying right there unlike the heart attack person....I dont carry Bayer pills with me so I would be no help!!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 12:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Someone in labor you can at least talk to them or try and calm them or anything but someone with a heart attack you can really do much and that would suck to have to witness that and not be able to do anything about it.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 12:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Definitely a women in labor....I won't be worried about her dying and I have some idea how to handle it.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Woman in labor.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I agree, definately a woman in labor...I have a little bit of a clue what is going on and how to handle it, opposed to a heart attack, I would feel so helpless and would have no frigging clue what to do for them. And I would feel so horrible if they passed away while I was in there with them and there was nothing I could do to help them!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 12:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• A woman in labor for sure. I would witness the miracle of life than someone almost dying.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• A woman in labor, but you people know that woman have died giving birth, right? There are complications to everything. But I would rather know that I might be able to help bring a little soul into this world instead of worrying whether or not I was doing CPR correctly. A new life is so much grander than death.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Labor for sure! I've been through it 3 times I am sure I could help out much better than I could with a heart attack!!!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Woman in Labor
    Anonymous