Are parents choice comparable to huggies?

I havn't ever had a package so i am not for sure. But higgies are so expensive and i am a little short on cash this week so was thinking about using the cheaper brand. I have used the white cloud before, but last time i was in our wal-mart, i didn't see them. So which brand would you say they were most comparable too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used parents choice with my kids and they worked great...plus the price difference was good too....
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 12:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have always used PARENTS CHOICE and i love them i have had no problems with that brand and also i like them better then any other brand i have ever tried they are very absorable.(sp)

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 12:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I used store brands with my kids once they were out of the newborn and it was never a problem.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have tried all brands of diapers. I think the parents choice are the best of the cheap diapers. The Target brand diapers suck! All I use is PC diapers. It is just a diaper, it gets worn and thrown right away. Save your money to buy quality clothes.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i lOVE.. parents choice....... its way7 cheaper and thats why i like it. i've used it for two yrs no complains here..!! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• All I have been buying (stocking up for the baby) is Parent's Choice. A really good friend of mine told me about them, she said that her son leaked right through the expensive diapers, and the PC ones worked perfect. That convinced me. Of course, every baby is different, but they are soo much cheaper as well..so you really can't beat it!
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 12:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I always use Huggies but my SIL gave me some left over PC diapers when her daughter grew out of them and they were just OK. The worst is if you let your LO run around in just a diaper, they are not durable at all. They are made more cottony on the outside so they get really tacky looking and start to fall off quickly. Other than that the sizes run smaller than Huggies, if she is a 5 in Huggies then she is a 6 in PC (even though the weight says differnt)
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My husband works at the hospital and he gets Huggies at cost there, but whenever he forgets to order diapers from work, we always go to Wal-Mart and buy the Parents Choice brand. They work just as good! And they're a great price!

I've never liked the White Cloud diapers. Someone gave them to me as a gift at my baby shower and when I used them, I didn't like them at all.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I usually only use huggies, but when money got tight I started buying the parents choice. They are fine, I still prefer huggies though. Like love2bmommy said, they tend to tear up on the outside, && even though your child may have only had it on for an hour, the outside will look like they've been wearin it for days. && they don't absorb as much as the huggies. during the day it's not really a problem, but overnight it sucks. my son always wakes up soaking wet with the PC && never did with the huggies. But I can deal with it for awhile until the money picks up again.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We used White Cloud for our twins when they were babies, but Wal Mart doesn't carry them anymore, so we switched to PC for them and the new baby. We love them! Our twins are skinny so the smaller size and accordian strech tabs work great to get them on snuggly. The only time we have issues with them not holding everything in is with the big kids at night time. Sometimes if they had a lot to drink before bed the diaper leaks a little onto the pjs by morning.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 1:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009