Is anyone else's husband on his period this week?

Dorris1203

Asked by Dorris1203 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Is thats what happening this week. Talk about moody little ass this week im ready to dunk tape him to the wall and leave him there : )
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 12:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Everyone gets to be bitchy and grumpy sometimes, yeah? Doesn't mean you don't want to shoot them, just means you choose not to as a good example to them when you don't want to get shot, later...

Who knows what's going on in another person's body? Some people get owly when they're in pain. Some when they're worried. Some when they have unfamiliar hormones... or thirst, or hunger, or feeling the loss of something...

I find one of the very best ways to deal with my grumpy man, when he's grumpy, is to offer him food. He often waits too long between feedings and by the time he's grumpy his brain isn't functioning, so if I make him something to eat, he becomes less grumpy AND we don't have an argument.

It probably only took 10 years of marriage to figure out that making a sandwich was less energy-wasting than a 2 hour argument.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Mines had his last week!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yup mine has his lol haha so funny for the past few days hes been an ass.. cranky, bitchy whatever u can think of
    margarita13

Answer by margarita13 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Haha! I thought I was the only one who said that to bitchy guys!
    xCalliex

Answer by xCalliex at 12:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2009