The name game ?

which do you like better ladies?
My hunny and I have debated and decided to let it rest in your hands as we CANNOT decide between the two. we LOVE both.
Do you like Aubree-Lynne ( a combo of both names, kinda-sorta ) or Rihlynne ( pronounced Ry-lynne)
Sooooo??

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 12:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like Aubree Lynne....very cute!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 12:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I like Rihlynne it's original! My daughter's name is Kadence (kay-dence) and everyone pronounces like (can-dance) she'll forever be correcting people. That may be the only problem you'll have... people come up with some crazy ways to say these names.
    Countrymommy03

Answer by Countrymommy03 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I like them both, they are very cute names that would grow well from baby to adulthood. My daughter's name is Caitlyn and we constantly have to spell it for people who assume its Kaitlin but its not a big issue.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Oh ya and more that likley people will come up with shorter nicknames like Rih or aub. My nephew calls Kadence katy. So whichever you like...
    Countrymommy03

Answer by Countrymommy03 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I love Aubree Lynne!!
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 1:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Having worked with a good many people who changed their names as soon as they became adults, I'd say:

c. none of the above.

Be nice to your children and select names that they can easily tell others, that are simple or obvious to spell, and that don't end up with people guessing at their gender. That all gets tedious very quickly.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Countrymommy03, I have Kylee and everyone still calls her Kaylee. There is no a in her name. Anyway, OP, I'm having a tough time deciding. I likes Aubree-Lynne better, but after I said Rihlynne a few times I really like that. I think it is the spelling that turns me off. But when you say the names I like Rihlynne better.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I like both too, && I love the way you spelled Rihlynne. I think either one would be a very cute choice.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I vote for Aubree-Lynne..............only because I could pronouce it immediately when I saw it. The other name will be pronounced incorrectly all the time.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 1:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• the first , definitely
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009