The name game..again!

which do you like better ladies?
My hunny and I have debated and decided to let it rest in your hands as we CANNOT decide between the two. we LOVE both.
Do you like Aubree-Lynne ( a combo of both names, kinda-sorta ) or Rihlynne ( pronounced Ry-lynne)
Sooooo??

p.s. i posted in two categories in order to get the MOST answers possible.

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 12:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like Aubree-Lynne. Is that her full first name, or first and middle? either way its adorable. The other name is cute, but it might be kind of confusing. It was to me.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 12:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I like Rihlynne better but I don't like the " harder than it should be spelling" Ryelynn, Rylinne. Then again a can't seem to figure anything easier lol.....I like the name Brielle Bree-elle. Thats the name I would have choose for my DD if my DH could have agreed.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I like Rihlynne better. If this baby was a girl she was going to be Ashlynn so I'm partial to the lynne's lol
    jasey929

Answer by jasey929 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I like them both! lol. I think I'm leaning more towards Aubree-Lynne though! They're both beautiful!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• rihlynne for sure! good luck!
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Very pretty! I think I like Aubree-Lynne the best!
    CaliMama88

Answer by CaliMama88 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• because of the mispronunciation issue i've decided that Im going to spell it Rhilynne and Aubree-Lynne is goingto remain the same, So I guess the question is Rhilynne or Aubree-Lynne?
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 2:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I like Rihlynne. I am pregnant now and if its a boy his middle name will be Rylan, different but pretty close!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I like Rihlynne. although, i don't know about the spelling.

i'm already 40 weeks and 2 days pregnant and my husband and I still haven't decided on our son's name...maybe that's why he's not coming out yet? lol
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Aubrey Lynne....the other name sounds like a problem in the plant world, "rhizomes" or something spelled like it!

Rae-Lynne might be better if you want the "R" in the front of her name?

Mom401

Answer by Mom401 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009