Any P90X-ers?

I am starting P90X this week and was wondering if anyone else has tried it....love to know your results or if you wanna start it together?

heathermarie32

Asked by heathermarie32 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I love doing this. My husband and I have doen this together. I don't do it religiously but I will be starting to on monday. You will love it. My husbands co worker has lost 40 lbs in 3 months, plus he sticks to a really stricked diet.
    mamaschneider

Answer by mamaschneider at 5:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't know what that is...but the last count I know of at the FDA was 72 different brands for diet pill recalls. You might want to check out their website.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My daughter is doing this. She's addicted to it!! I'm very happy for her and proud of her.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Farrahann, its not a diet pill, its a work out plan. My best friend and her husband do it and they love it. They both said they can actually see results.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• cool I'll check it out.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Glad to hear some positive feedback on it, guys! I am trying to get motivated! I hear it is really tough!
    Farrahann...that gave me a little chuckle...but thank you for being concerned. :)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• it's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the guy is SO MOTIVATING and i LOVE that the SCHEDULES water breaks, so you dont have to run really quick to get water or pause the dvd. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 4:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Cool! You wanna be buddies? And keep me posted on your progress and I'll do the same?
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009