This baby is the most STUBBORN baby in the world!!

For the past 3 days I've been having contractions 10 mins apart, last night they were so bad I couldn't sleep and everytime I fell asleep I would wake up in pain.... my dr said not to call unless they are the 5-1-1... this is so frusterating.... I don't know how much longer I can go on with this.... he either needs to come or this to stop....

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your doc anyway there might be something else wrong! its your baby not theirs
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 12:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• it's Prodomal Labor he is a link with info and things you can do to try and feel better and relax

http://www.childbirthsolutions.com/articles/birth/whatlabor/index.php
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 12:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• how far are you
    wiggsbabe

Answer by wiggsbabe at 12:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i would call dr anyways... if your in pain and they are regular... (even if they are ten min apart) and they are growing in intensity it could be the beginging of labor and if not your not out anything but a doc visit
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• What you are describing sounds like prodromal labor, its not unusual at all. Try to relax as much as you can and make sure that you are well hydrated.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 2:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• When it is the real deal you will know! You won't be able to sleep, walk or talk your way through a contraction. As for the not calling part, I would call any damn time I felt like it. It is your baby and you are paying him!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'm so ready to meet my baby too. Not getting as much contractions as you...but, I have had spurts of them. Mostly in pain, pelvic/pubic/tail bones hurt so bad. I can hardly sit, stand, walk or lie down. Very uncomfortable. I'm 40 w & 2 d.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Got back fromt he dr.... (38 weeks by the way) They hooked me up and saw my contratctions were coming like 7-5 mins but they weren't regular enough.... I'm 90% effaced and almost 3 cm.... I'm gonna go for a lil walk and hopefully this wil be it!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009