Personal question: below the belt area TMI

Ok, this is a very tmi question. Ok, I had my baby almost 8 weeks ago. I have not had my pp check up yet, they scheduled for the 10th of June, but then they called and want me to re-schedule but I cant b/c my work isnt really letting anyone take off right now, so now I dont know what to do. My question is, ive been having this discharge, in the beginning it was very mucousy and thick (kinda reminded me of a mucous plug) and I still have that kinda but sometimes it seems more white than anything. Its getting so bad that it is making me very itchy and raw.. does it sound like a yeast infection? im not sure. thanks for you help and sorry its so tmi!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Health

• Im surpried that you are back at work already! I would tell my work you know what I need to go this is your health and if they dont like it oh well. I know finding another job and taking care of a family is hard without money coming in but your health is way more important so you can be on this earth to take care of your family!! Go to the doctor when you are scheduled!
    Anonymous

• Just call your doc and tell them...this is no longer a PP check-up...you have symptoms. It could be a yeast infection, are you taking antibiotics? It could be some other infection...you've had a lot going on down there, thats why you check-up is so important...just explain to the office that its important and get nasty if you have to.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Ya you need to get to the doctors right away and no you can't reschedule they can get you in asap.

Anonymous

• Yeah you most definetly need to go to the doc... It very well could be a yeast infection... my baby is four weeks and I have to go to my PP on the 4th... Lame as this sounds I sooo nervous!!!! good luck to you and if you want to chat send me a mesage... I would love to converse :)
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yeah, I would definitely go to the doctor. Your health is way more important and your work should understand that! I mean, you did just have a baby 8 weeks ago! I'm surprised you're already back at work! lol.
    Anonymous

• i went back to work after a week.. good for ya mama.. an i would go to a walk in clinc if they dont want to see ya.. this way sat or sun you can get in and no worries.. but yes thats what it sounds like it is to me..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2009