What are some crazy things your kids do?

My 3 year old ds just took a magic marker and drew a smiley face on his hand and told me he has a new friend. He has been trying to grab the fish with his hands the past couple of days. My dd was riding her trike and was standing on the seat st the same time, thanks to my neighbors son. My ds fell into the potty while standing ON it while he was peeing. These are just a few things they do to make my day crazy. What are some things yours do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My middle son, when he was about 3, stuck crayon pieces up his nose. Twice. He also ran away in a 3 story mall in spain (with my hubby trailing behind him following so DS didn't see him) and rode the escalators up and down a few times. Need less to say he got in major trouble (he was 3). My oldest son was 4 or 5 when we were in the Newark airport and he jumped on one of the monorail trains that connect the terminals. The doors are only open for about 30 seconds before they close and zip off to the next stop. We were walking past, I was holding the hand of my younger son and pulling a bag and hubby was pulling 3 suitcases with oldest son hanging on to one, and when he saw that one of the doors was open (with 10 seconds left to close) he ran and jumped on it. It all hapened in slow-mo! I was like "NO! Get off!" tyring to run to get on when the door closed and zipped off with him waving and smiling inside...
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• JB is 18m and Dude is 5.. now ill tell ya, this way you have some background.. lol

jb has started singing all the time.. then if you are talking he will add your words to it.. it cracks me up.. dude has found out (also thanx to the kid nextdoor) that he can flip on to his bed from his head board, he thought he had the hang of it and thought i guess i wouldnt mind and ask me to come in and see.. he miss the bed and on the floor he went.. i died laughing i could stop so i could bust him.. jb also has learned how the tv remote works,, he can push the numbers to his fav shows,ill go "what did you do" he says "nothing it jump over by its self" lying already..with his hands out like he doesnt know.. its to funny, theres so much more but running out of room..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• my son is 13 m/o. he has been opening the seat of his ride on and standing in it. he has also been meowing like crazy (we have a cat). if I lay on the floor I become his step stool and he walks over me and stands on me over and over again! lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Lil j takes his damn vegetables and put them in his pocket. Then I ask him who put them there and he says the monster. {{snorks}}
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• {{or is it snorts}} lol
    diamondmamma

• LOL my Ca'lin seen on sponge bob were he didnt like his food and acted like he was throwing it up so now when I gave her something she dont like she says blah yuck and sticks her tongue out errrr lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 1:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I could see him mouthing "bye mommy!" and I'm freaking out so we picked up the phone in there and called the monorail operator and had him reverse the train before the next stop cos who knows what would of happened if DS had gotten off at the next stop. They reversed the train and brought him back and he just thought it was the most fun ever.

DD hasn't done anything that crazy yet, she just likes to sing and makeup songs that go along with whatever she is doing at the time, and she decided her name should be Chrysanthemum last night. Luckily that only lasted one night because it was ridiculous she would only reply to Chrysanthemum lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• oh my god aprildjc! i would have freaked out! good thing there was a phone right there! you know what....that honestly sounds like something I would have done as a kid. once when mom was driving home from somewhere, we were like 5 miles from home. I asked mom if I could get out of the car and jog home. she said YES but obviously now I know she was sarcastic, but I didnt know any better and took YES as a YES lol so at the stop sign I got out of the car and started jogging home! she pulled over and screamed for me to get back in the car lol i know
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My wonderful ds is getting in the habit of putting things up his nose. Beads, popcorn seeds. The other day my dd came to me and told me she let her brother stick a bead up her nose that she couldn't get out. =)
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Has anyone noticed that most of the replies are about boys and not girls?
    Anonymous