Is there any way to help prevent to put on to much weight during pregnacy but in a healthy way ?

like in one month i gained 10 pounds but im trying not to have that happen every month

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Health

• it wont.. if its early then you prob needed it.. if its late then you are just getting ready.. no worries mama.. you are doing fine.. i was 98pds the first time gained 85pds lost in in a year, second time i was 125 pds gains 35 pds and lost it in 9m..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I just ate really healthy and I only gained between 15 & 20 lbs with all my pregnancies.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• you can walk a lot and do prenatal yoga, but follow your body's cues! if you start getting tired, then slow down or stop all together. it's never good to overdo exercise when you're preggo.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Regular exercise (Cathy Smith pregnancy aerobic video saved me!) and healthy foods: fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, lentils, tofu.
    I had my baby at 35, ate a healthy vegetarian diet, exercised everyday and gained 24 pounds; I was in my pre-baby clothes in 5 or 6 weeks.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009