What kind of precautions are you taking for your baby/child to be safe if you've decided not to vaccinate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• Same here...we just live. My non vax kids have never even had a cold and dd 1 will be 3 in Aug dd 2 will be 2 in dec. Not even a cold. My oldest was vaxxed until 2 yrs ago, and he was sick all the time. I have had much much less worry since we stopped.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My son is unvaccinated and we just live our lives. I am unvaccinated as is my husband. Most adults are since most do not get boosters and we all seem to be fine. My son is healthy and rarely sick and plays with other kids. He does well in school and was the only child in his class that did not get the swine flu when it hit our school. He was around the kids his immune systems is fantastic. I know many who vaccinate worry about my son but after they see how healthy he is and really do research they realize I am not a loon just a mom who is doing the best for her child. My child is safer because he is unvaccinated. I wonder what moms that vaccinate do to protect their kids from the toxins their child has injected into their body.
    Anonymous