What do you think of when you see at a grocery store: a woman who has dark hair and glasses, overweight pregnant and pushing two small kids in a stroller?

Do you think the same as I do? I think I need carrots, bread, oranges...ummmwhat else. Damn I forgot my list. Who the heck cares what people look like? Could they be ummm shallow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ugh...im too busy going bout my business to even care!

roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 1:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think nothing, and move on about my day.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't think nothing since I am one of them. Except I have a 8 year old walking next to me, a 4 year hold the basket helping me push it & a 22 mth old in the baby set & yes I am pregnant & overweight.

Thank you for the reminder I need to make my list so we can go tonight.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think i bet she wishes she had a baby sitter today I know the feeling of taking kids and being preg :)...what does dark hair mean any way

Anonymous

• nothing..
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• anon :21
    I think i bet she wishes she had a baby sitter today I know the feeling of taking kids and being preg :)...what does dark hair mean any way

Thats what i was thinking..
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• LOL thanks I was like WTF :)

Anonymous

• Except for the glasses and the preggo part, yet, it sounds like you're talking about me. lol
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i don't think nothing..I'm to busy with 2 teenagers  dd and my 7 yo, my son running around and my baby...what lady?

Anonymous

• I think that the woman who brought the stroller was smarter than I was since I have to try to keep my two kids from running around the store. I have a little one in an infant carrier and my other two are 3 and 5. I can't put the 3 year old in the cart because I have no room for groceries. DAMN!!! I wish I was smart enough to bring the double stroller!!

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2009