what are u looking forward to?

when u arent pregnant anymore? Im looking forward to the first cup of REAL coffee in the hospital the morning after my c section- its not that i dont drink coffee for the fear of something happening to my baby (because a little caffeine wont hurt) its just that for some reason every time im pregnant i get panic attacks when i drink coffee or too much caffeine period- so im looking forward to be able to enjoy some real coffee- oh and of course that first glass of an alcoholic beverage lol- those things are wut im looking forward to the most as a signt of "im not pregnant anymore!!!" lol now u? wut are u looking forward to doing or having the most?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sleeping on my stomach and not having him kicking me anymore!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i'm 13 months post partum lol but I totally hear ya on the coffee! I was SO excited seeing it on the food tray the next morning!! once healed I was all about sleeping on my back and tummy again! but i sure missed the kicking. I had a habit of feeling my belly for a few months expecting to feel kicking. the first time I had a beer after the baby it was SO GROSS lol and one beer got me really really buzzed!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• seared ahi. and a saki mojito. and my husband being home this time to see how small and miraculous this little baby is gonna be! (last time he was in iraq and didnt meet our son till he was three months old)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 1:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I enjoyed being able to tie my shoes. I enjoyed being able to take an Advil or a glass of wine when I wanted. It was not that often that I drank as pumping and dumping made me sick lol. I enjoyed have sex comfortably and without peeing myself.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• exercising and wearing clothes that are flattering and drinking a glass of red wine! oh-yeah and getting family pictures taken!
    i'm 40 weeks and 2 days, so, hopefully it happens soon.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009