what are u looking forward to? also askind in pregnancy

when u arent pregnant anymore? Im looking forward to the first cup of REAL coffee in the hospital the morning after my c section- its not that i dont drink coffee for the fear of something happening to my baby (because a little caffeine wont hurt) its just that for some reason every time im pregnant i get panic attacks when i drink coffee or too much caffeine period- so im looking forward to be able to enjoy some real coffee- oh and of course that first glass of an alcoholic beverage lol- those things are wut im looking forward to the most as a signt of "im not pregnant anymore!!!" lol now u? wut are u looking forward to doing or having the most?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i meant to write also asked in pregnancy :P
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yeah me too i love coffee from starbucks n everytime i pass by one i get that feeling... and i got pregnant right before i turned 21 so i cant wait to go out to a resturant and order a cold one! also i want to hit the gym and work on my abs. and of course finally seeing my baby boy!
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i will be glad when i can get rid of morning sickness..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have to say sleeping on my stomach. I cant get comfy on my sides and it hard to sleep.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I could only sleep on my right side because the baby was on both of my nerves. I was miserable.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I looked forward to getting to sleep on my stomach again, being able to eat without heartburn, not having to pee every 5 minutes...
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• When I was pregnant---it was the coffee. Told my S/O when he came the next day I wanted coffee from Dunkin Donuts or there would be hell to pay.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• no more raging heartburn in the middle of the night and sleeping on my stomach
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009