My daughter seems spaced out

My newborn will be 3 weeks tomorrow and she never really seems to look @ me. Every now and then she will then quickly avert her eyes...is this normal or a sign of neurological issues? Plus her head seems a bit lopsided (I know---), she was a csection so I didn't do any molding...

Kcmoore

Asked by Kcmoore at 1:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if i had these Qs i would being seeing the dr right away
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Ya why have'nt you went to the doctors office yet? That does'nt sound normal.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• a newborns sight isnt the best, so being "spaced out" could be normal, but it doesnt hurt to ask the dr!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I wouldn't be worried about the spaced out issue. She is so young that her vision is not far she is having trouble focusing on things. If you really think her head is lopsided, like she is favoring one side then mention it to the doc. It could be a muscle issue that needs stretching. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009