26 weeks liquid coming out of breast?

im 26 weeks .is it normal for liquid to come out my breast.its like water.no color, no smell to it or nothing. what is it?

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 1:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it is normal your body is preparing to make milk
    Anonymous

• colostrum
    Anonymous

• colostrom. its kind of like pre milk. its ok if it starts to bother you just put a pad inside your bra. its normal, nothing to be worried about
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yep! Perfectly normal. That's kind of what colostrum is but right now I think it's more watery. It's thirst quenching & more clear because your baby isn't just hungry at birth I think they need something more refreshing like vitamin water! lol
    CatsInTheBag

Answer by CatsInTheBag at 1:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• thats the colostrum! totally normal for this to start happening! colostrum is packed with antibodies and nutrients for the baby once born! if you plan on breastfeeding dont worry about pumping yet, you can wear nursing pads for now if it's getting on your clothes.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yup i was about 26 weeks when i started leaking i just woke up one morning and my shirt had little drops on it...lol...just buy some pads and it should be ok lol
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• lol thank god ..im sittin here doing work and i feel wet spots on my shirt right over my breast and im like wth is this did i spill something or wut? lol thanks every1
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• that is normal don't worry about it unless it really starts leaking then you can get breast pads to keep it from soaking your bra and shirt.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009