having hard times in your marriage?

fireproofmymarriage.com
watch the movie and do ur own marriage therapy work on it!!!

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 1:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• no thanks!
    Anonymous

• No My marriage is going wonderful.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Ironically, my husband and I were in floating denial that anything was wrong with our marriage, and that movie made us more aware of our issues, which has started some tumult.

...and while he still has addictions to deal with, that aren't so easily overcome as smashing a computer screen...well we're stuck in parallel marriage where we still manage to be happy, but it's not what a marriage should be.

Anyway, I'm really glad for the people that are helped by that book. Just because it's not working for us at the moment doesn't mean it's a bad idea. Even in our circumstance, it's still a good reminder for us to do little nice things.
    Anonymous