Crackers?

I am enjoying a bowl of soup for lunch at my desk. Chicken noodles. A co-worker just passed by and informed me putting crushed up crackers in my soup was gross. I love to do this especially with chicken noodle. So, do you cracker or no? This got us on the soup topic here. When making tomato soup do you use water or milk? Do you put crackers in that as well? If the majority of you do use crackers in your soup he has to buy me lunch! Be honest though!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL I dont in chicken soup but I do in chili and I use water in tomato soup most people I know use milk but I hate milk lol ooh and I sometimes put cornbread in my chili or a dab of real butter darn now I want chili lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 1:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I use crackers, I don't always crush them up, but I dip them in the soup. With tomato, I use milk and I use crackers lol.
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Sometimes I do, depends on what kind of soup it is. My hubby does ALL the time. I'm not a big tomato soup fan, but if I am going to eat it I will only eat it if it's made with milk.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 1:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I dip my cracker's in my soup but I do not leave them in my soup. I think it looks gross, but I can't say that it's actually gross since I've never eaten it that way. When I make tomato soup I use milk, it tastes better IMO and nope don't put crackers in that either.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• the oyster crackers are PERFECT in soup, i hate when people just throw out their opinions and state it as fact, especially when you didnt ask for it.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i LOVE crackers in my soup! especially cheez it crackers in tomato soup yummm
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I totally
    crush the crackers....Probably would never have soup with out them..

I can eat a half of sleeve of crackers with a bowl of soup....easy....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• M4M4 are you ok?
    Anonymous

• I'm a milk person rather than a water person. And I use crackers. My dh will use tortilla chilps in his soups. I guess it really just depends on the person.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I use crackers and i also use milk in my tomato soup also. No matter what soup im eating it's got to have crackers. So whats he buying you for lunch???????????????
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2009