Another day, with no visit from aunt flo.....

Alright we're trying to have another baby. My last period started between April 29 and MAy 4, i dont really remember but it was around there and lasted about 6 days not too heavy. Normal for me. Anyways i took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative but still no sign of a period even today. And i usually get moody have backaches and cramps about a day before its starts and no signs of that. So what do you guys think? ( BTW i know none of you KNOW because your not god so none of those answers please....just want some honest guesses for boredom sake. )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you're stressing about it, you may be prolonging your period from coming. So relax and Good Luck!!
    Anonymous

• Thats a good point. Thanks!
    Anonymous

• True stress can delay it.Well if you are trying maybe you should calcuate your fertile days! Back in the days my Mom would check her temp. to see when she was more "fertile". These days they have charts and all kinds of things! I would say wait to after the weekend and if nothing try a test again or call your doctor to confirm w/ a blood test! Good Luck!! :)
    Anonymous

• it's a 50/50 chance either way. The biggest thing is not to stress yourself out, that can delay your period even longer. Just relax it will happen for you! good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I agree that stress can keep your period at bay...just relax.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009