I need birthday present ideas for a two year old girl who's an acquaintance?

I have never been to the girl's home. I have no idea what she has and there is no registry. Any ideas for a present that will be well-received? The girl will be turning two.

Asked by Isaidit at 1:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter was given a augh & Learnâ„¢ Say Pleaseâ„¢ Tea Set for her 2nd birthday and we all LOVE IT! It makes the sound of tea being poured and it taught her to say Thank you!

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Clothing, educational videos, books etc

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• A purse with stuff in it. Play cell phone, notebook, kleenex, bracelets, stickers, hair brush or comb, coin purse or wallet. They LOVE to carry stuff around. Put safe things appropriate for a two year old of course. Or flip flops to match. They love scarves, hair accessories, or dress up clothes.

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 3:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• A good book or two. I wouldn't give a video to a child whose parents I didn't know well... my two year-old doesn't watch tv yet. And most kids that age have so much STUFF... books can be read again and again.

Answer by EmilySusan at 8:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009