Has any one??

has any one been in the same boat as me?? i had to have two emergency c-section with the last two pregnancies. the first two were vaginals. the doctor stated that i would have to have a third c-section with this pregnancy and then we would have to talk about whether i would get my tubes tied because it is too risky after the third c-section to have anymore kids. has anyone had more kids after a third c-section and had no problems????

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 1:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hey there my friend! I worked for a woman as a nanny who had three c-sections. Her fourth, unplanned pregnancy (after tube being tied) ended up with a miscarriage, ruptured uterus, and a hysterectomy at age 32. Her three older children were 4, 2, and 6 months at the time of her fourth pregnancy. Her doctor told her that she was lucky she didn't bleed to death and was close to the hospital. As your friend, I would highly recommend getting your tubes tied for your health and the welfare of the five gorgeous children you will already have. They need you, plus the loss of a pregnancy, surgery, and recovery can be so devastating physically and emotionally. I'm sorry you're going through this. Love ~ Sid
    DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 2:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• it's possible to have more after a third c-section, but not advised due to the amount of scar tissue. The choice is yours no matter what the doctors say. But are the risks to your health and any future children's health worth it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009