anyone have crazy neighbors?

i have neighbors who go crazy if any of our stuff is on theyre 6 feet of land that is in our front yard. They are ridiculous anyone else have nutty neighbors like this lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• oh my GOD YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PERSON BUT I WILL WRITE BACK i want to see what others have to say...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My neighbors used to cut thr our yard and make the dog next door bark and wake up the baby- they actually got made when i put a fence up and urgued with me about it.
    Anonymous

• My hubby is the nutty neighbor he keeps planting trees to block everyone ou-LOL- I told him they think hes crazy- he doesnt care.
    Anonymous

• My hubby is the nutty neighbor who plants trees to block everyone out- I told him people think hes crazy and he does it anyway.
    Anonymous

• i have a neighbor who gets mad if my daughters swing set in on the end of their property
    Anonymous

• our neighbor conned us into taking down some of the trees which i was totally against only to find out they were going to put up a enormous fence.which they never use the yard and never let any one into any way.they just use it for there stupid little dog to crap in and bark at everyone while my german shepherd really just sits there and laughs.ignorance is bliss
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• At 10:30 pm every night my neighbor lets their dogs out who bark for at least 30 min. dont get me wrong, I have two dogs but if they were outside barking that late at night, then I would do something about it. The thing is her backyard backs up to my 15month old sons window, it drives me nuts, and she doesnt say anything. Then some squirrels built a nest in her garage, and I told her to board it up and she said okay...nothing, now I cant even have birdseed out because of it. She doesnt take care of her yard, its overgrown with weeds, and looks like crap. Third, a tree fell down that was dead onto our fence, which didnt damage anything and she left it there for 2 weeks URGH~
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My home shares a driveway with a set of crazy people... they are so materialistic and possive that one winter they put garbage cans and tore off their down spouts of their house and made a property line with it and left it up. Now to get clear pic, we live in a small town of 1200 and live across the street of the towns only funeral home. They did this late at night (including throwing things at my house and I was home alone and noone set them off) and in front of many mourners and they are drunks. The wife has 5 DUI's and little to no jail time for any of them. They drink all the time, play music extremely loud... they turn around in our backyard and when we say something to them they start screaming and yelling, then I call the police... they hate the police called on them. And that is just bits of what they do...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• WOW I would love next to fine upstanding people like those listed above. I dont know where to start. How about I have to work in the garden when thet are not at home. If I try they turn on the sprinklers. My hubbie was trying to areate the yard and they turn on the sprinklers. They look over the fench and offer my hubbie tomatoes that were about the size of large marbles. And he grew over 1200 tomatoes last year. I was turning the compost pile and she came over to tell me my herbs were no good because I dont use Chemicals to grow them. She has also called the fire dept. on us when we were grilling using charcoal. Called the cops on me for having my music too loud. Yes the music was kind of loud but I was wearing head phones With my discman. That came as a huge surprise to me when I look up and cops are watching me weed. Three times the cops have shown up for domestic violence, When I was 15 miles away at work ...I worked night
    chedhead

Answer by chedhead at 10:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• The people across the street, cant stand them!!! They have two dogs that they let out all the time. They never stand out there with them. These dogs crap and pee in everybody's yard EXCEPT theirs. Many of times their dogs have came after mine, but because I am a responsible pet owner I am always outside with my dogs (when they are out front). My dogs know to stay in our yard. Did I mention that they have a fenced in backyard that they will not use for some reason? They have run my Husband off of the road twice (one time causing him to blow out a tire). I took their mail over to them one time (trying to be nice), the woman was SO RUDE, I knocked on the door she comes out and says "WHAT!?" I told her I was bringing her their mail she snatched out of my hands and said "ok". She turned around and went back inside. Uggghhh I really dislike those people!

kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2009