help on getting my 10 month old to sleep in her crip

my kids for some reason never whould sleep by themself. My 1 st daughter slept in her bed finally at 12 months well now my 2 nd one is 10 months and im trying to get her to sleep in her crib i put her to bed about 9-10 and she get up every night at 2 am on the dot and then wont go back in the crib any one have some good advice please help i would like to get one good night of sleep with no kids in my bed

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Many moms are against this, and I don't know where you stand, but I would let her cry it out. Make sure she is good and sleepy and give her a comfort item and let her cry it out. If you do decide to I would reccomend investing in Ferber's book so that you are doing it properly and not just letting her cry forever. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• lol ya i used to be against it but i i tryed it with my 1st and 2 nights of cryin is all it took but my 10 month old literly will cry all night ( for hrs ) and as soon as i put her in bed with me i mean the min we get in bed shes out so i will go put her in her bed and she wakes up instantly thank you for you help
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009