Sex...dont answer if you wanna be negative please.....

Okay, so im only 20. Ive had a baby a few months ago. and ive always been curious about women. My fiance knows this about me..and weve started talking about leting me explore my curiousity. so i guess im kind of looking forward to getting it out of my system. Only he wants to watch. That doesnt bother me at all. But has anyone else been in this situation, and what did you do?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• My fiance and I talked about it.
    You have to make sure that you are both comfortable with situation.
    It has to be what you both want so that niether remembers it in a bad way or is offended.
    Set clear guidelines of what you both are and are not comfortable with.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• oh boy.............
    Anonymous

• Would it bother u if he joined in and had intercourse with the other girl- thats why he wants to watch - be careful threesomes r relationship wreakers- u should have done that before u got enaged maybe- What if he wants 3 somes all the time then- there is a fine line for cheating with ur situation. Did u ever hear- Dont mess with it if it aint broken? U might be inviting trouble- be careful.
    Anonymous

• might wanna ask the night crew about this one.. good luck
    Anonymous

• There are groups on cafemom.com where u can go to like type "SEX" in the search groups. Your going to get a lot more help and positive feed beck there, trust me I know. lol. Best advice Have fun and be your self!
    Anonymous

• The ? really should be..how am I gonna find a women who cool with my SO watching? I don't think the type of people who a will be into this are going to be the type you want around your home. Why don't you start with watching some girl on girl porn with your man.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

DITTO! Be VERY careful! That's how my dh and his X eventually split. She wanted to explore. They had a couple foursome...my dhs X continued screwing the hubby of the other marriage in my dh's bed. My step kids, our marriage, our dd continually the price for that exploration! Again..be careful.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 2:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• well yes I was with my best friend and her man.My best friend and I had "relations" and he watched,I mean I didn't mind because I was and still am attracted to women.So just make sure you find a girl who understands the "terms"of it and you should be fine.Good Luck.
    lexylove206

Answer by lexylove206 at 2:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• **pay**
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 2:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• That is a recipe for disaster.

Anonymous