Anybody have any crazy neighbor stories?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they have moved out but they were awful. they always parked in front of our driveway so we couldn't get in. came home one day and their daughter was just getting out of her car, in front of the driveway couldn't get into it. so i step out and nicely asked if she could move b/c i couldn't get into my driveway. she tells me no she is parked in front of her parents house, i said ya i know that but you are also blocking my driveway, at which point she tells me to "shut the hell up you stupid kracker and park your car" so i parked behind her car so she couldn't move it and called the cops. the cops get there and she tells them i'm a racist piece of white trash and i need to learn to drive. they tell her shes in the wrong blocking the driveway and can get her car towed and she continues to go on and on about how i'm racist. then my best friend shows up b/c she was bringing the kids over to play and shes black, the cop was like CONT
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• well apparently shes extremely racist if she allows her child to play with those children don't you think? then wrote her a ticket for disturbing the peace (she'd been screaming the whole time and had her radio so loud in the house you couldn't think) and for blocking access to private property. :) she tried to pull the same stunt 2 weeks later so i called and asked to have her car removed b/c that time it was actually a little bit in my driveway. tow truck came as she was about to leave, freaking hillarious.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• well not too crazy. My elderly neighbor would get bored and call and ask if he could borrow our dog for a few hours so I would go drop off the dog. We would visit with him some but he really liked our dog. he was just put in the nursing home after a surgery and I took the dog to visit and he layed in his bed for an hour...3 days later our neighbor died. my dd wrote really big out on the sidewalk.."Poor Richard, Im sorry you had to die" with hearts around it. The whole neighborhood has driven by to see it. It was so touching..she said she thinks he can see it from heaven and someday when our dog dies maybe we can bury him by Richard because they both would want it! Close neighborhood...everyone knows everyone!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• The neighbor that lived next door to us at our last house was completely harmless, benign, kind, friendly... but just a little off. She had plastic flowers in planters, plastic deer (not even the realistic looking kind- I'm talking x-mas decor reindeer), plastic flamingos and plastic owls all over her backyard and no grass. The entire yard was covered in red cedar mulch. She had platinum blonde hair that she styled as big as she could make it (the woman was already 6 ft. tall, barefoot- her license plate also said 6ft tall) and she drove a big yellow hummer with mini handcuffs and pictures of the three stooges hanging from the rear view mirror. Speaking of the stooges, she had Curly tattooed on her arm. The woman was just a complete character but very entertaining.
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yes, my block should be "Desperate Housewives." One friend is an alcoholic, one friend is an abused wife, one friend is a bitter bitch because her husband only wanted one child and I cheat on my husband who is non loving and spends too much money. This is all true except the one that's a bitter bitch isn't my friend anymore.
    Anonymous

• I just moved into a new neighborhood and I'm surrounded in "interesting" people. I'm very social and usually am the most talkative person in a conversation...but my neighbor across the street has me beat! And he is the TMI king of this block...LOL. He was telling my DH and I the other day, that the man who lives next to him will look in someone's window to see if they're home-if they don't answer the door! Then he proceeds to call himself the "biggest asshole in the neighborhood". Then in the other house next to him live a really nice older couple, well, really nice other than the fact that they keep giving my 3 yr old useless junk that he will not let me throw out... and when they are both in a conversation with me, they interupt each other and argue between themselves in the middle of a story. LOL
    But you know what? I LOVE having diverse people around me. Life would be boring without them.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• The people that live to the sides of my house are WONDERFUL people! One lady is a foster mother of 2 teens and one pre-teen, plus she is a special ed. teacher. Then on the other side is an older lady, who lost her husband in Feb., and her spinster daughter (I know some of you hate that word..but it's true of her). They have a backyard that looks like a scene from The Secret Garden. (Keep in mind, I live in AZ) They gave me a bouquet of their roses the first day they met me. I hope that someday I can be such a blessing to someone....
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I am the crazy neighbor, but everyone loves me because I have bangin barbecues, cookouts, house parties, I host & organize the block parties etc.;-)
    ladypitbull66

Answer by ladypitbull66 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My ex-next door neighbor was a little off the deep end, lol. I've known her for 20 years (they just moved away last fall) and her dd was my best friend growing up and her granddaughter and my oldest daughter are best friends (my kids even call her Nana). But this one day I was coming home and she was outside vacuuming her lawn. I just stood there staring for several minutes before shaking my head and going inside. She did that a lot. She would get the shop vac out and vacuum the rocks in her floor bed and the lawn, the stairs, the sidewalk. She would scrub and wash the curb. She was obsessed with her yard. I love her to death but she's nuts.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Ok y'all make my "swinging" 17 cat owning, pot smokin neighbors look pretty good!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009