tubal pregnancy

if you have a tubal pregnancy do you bleed? Do you still have all the regular symptoms of a pregnancy? is the only way to know by going to the doctor and hearing the heart beat or having a ultrasound?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You would still have typical early symptoms of pregnancy but you would also start to experience pain on one side. Blood tests and ultrasounds can be used to determine if you have an ectopic pregnancy. You can have slight bleeding or spotting with ANY pregnancy!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yes, symptoms, bleeding, and pain. If you suspect something is not right at all...get to the doc.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 2:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• bleeding when the tube burst- but dont wait that long, if you suspect something for ANY reason, get to a doctor, ectopic pregnancy can kill
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• If you are in pain, get to the doc right away, if the tube bursts you can die within mintues. I had a ectopic at 5 weeks with my second, and had to have my left fallopian tube removed. I started bleeding and cramping very badly so I went to the ER and they did an ultrasound since I already knew I was pregnant. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jun. 7, 2009