She won't sleep laying down??

My three month old daughter refuses to sleep in her crib laying down. She sleeps through night now and that's awesome, but she has to sleep in her swing. The doc suggested that we put pillows under her mattress to prop it up, but it's a no go. How do we get her into her crib? Is her sleeping in her swing ok?

terahg

Asked by terahg at 2:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't see why not.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• MY DAUGHTER USE TO DO THE SAME THING AND MY SON LIKES TO SLEEP IN HIS CARSEAT. I DONT THINK THERES REALLY ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT IF ITS HELPING EVERYONR GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We put her in the center of a doughnut shaped nursing pillow so she couldnt roll and smother herself and it was firm while still propping her up.
    Here is a link to a picture if you dont know what I am talking about.

http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/230480482?$product$
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2009