Jon & Kate plus 8 facelift?

Kate looks slightly different to me, did dhe get a face lift or am I just seeing things (not that it really matters) just curious. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• have ya seem the pics of her in a bikini in NC? OMG!!! She just looks too plastic for me , I loved the show when it started but now...I'd rather watch the Duggars
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Yes I know what you mean her attitude has changed alot and she looks like she got her boobs done or maybe it is the exercise that has given her a lift.
    Anonymous

• I think her eyes look different, not as open.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 3:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think it might be her hair. It keeps getting lighter and lighter.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't know.. I think she looks different b/c she is dressed in nice clothes and has her hair and makeup done all the time.
    I did notice in the opener to the show her boobs looked really perky. Could be just a good bra!
    BSFreeMama

Answer by BSFreeMama at 3:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My daughter and I noticed a change in her too. She's so hollywood now. She looks good though and I bet she loves the fact that all 8 of her kids are finally out of the house for a full 8 hours a day!! And luckily for her it happens all at once not like most of us where there's always a baby in the house. I feel really bad for her and Jon though, I mean everyone goes thru junk but to have it aired all the time UGH. Hopefully they'll work it out. Yeah I know you were just commenting on her face and here I go with all this. Well it's just that I haven't had anybody to share this with since the premiere and I felt I had to get that out. lol
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• To me it looks like she has lost weight. I think she looks a like she's sick or something. If you look at her shoulders she looks like a skeleton. She looks unhealthy.
    Princess02266

Answer by Princess02266 at 6:38 AM on Jun. 3, 2009