Has anyone had dreams of miscarriage during their pregnancy?

I'm 6 months pregnant and I keep having reoccurring dreams that I lose one of my babies. I don't know if this is "normal" or anything but definitely scaring me. Has anyone else had dreams along those line or know more about it?

goldfish09

Asked by goldfish09 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I havnt had a dream of loosing him but i have had many dreams about something going worng durring delivery. Not with the baby but with me. I have a problem with passing out and i keep dreaming that thats going to happen when i go into labor and that something is going to go wrong because of it. I wake up crying before i can find out what happens.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• No but i had a dream last night that when my water broke i started hemeraging, i woke up in a deep sweat, scarey
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 2:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Weird dreams are very normal during pregnancy. This is something you fear so it is slipping into your dreams. It is also very common for women to dream their hubby's are cheating. My sis had these dreams every once in awhile. She would tell me that she would dream he was cheating, wake up and be so thankful it was just a dream, but would find it hard not to be mad at him anyway lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009