29 weeks and my tummy feels like there is a brick inside it

OMG, so the last few days it has hurt to lay down in anyway, side, back, on all fours...It feels like there is a brick in my bump thats going to tear my skin right off my body.
I felt like I gained 20 lbs over night?
Not to mention since 4 days ago I have been throwing up EVERYTHING I ingest, water, food, jello, popcicles everything.
I havent had any morning sickness this whole pregnancy Am i sick, is there something wrong?
how do I feel better, because I do nothing but cry all night, I am SO missrible

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is the baby still moving?
    Jessi101088

Answer by Jessi101088 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• oh yeah moving all over- certin times of day
    Anonymous

• Im not sure whats going on but if you havnt been able to keep anything down for 4 days then you might want to check if your dehydrated. Your pee will be super yellow or orange if you are. And if its like that then you need to go in right away. I hope you feel better and get some advice to help. Have you tryed to sit in the bath?
    Anonymous

• If baby is moving don't panic. Def call the doc for the vomiting as you can become dehydrated and it is not really normal to not even be able to keep down jello, unless you have a really nasty flu bug. They will want to check your blood presure as well, I would put a call in right away. Good luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• sounds to me like you need to go poop. sometimes when i cant go poop it makes me sick to my stomic and makes my tummy HURT! for me all i have to do is drink a glass of grape juice and bathroom here i come. i am not sure what you can take to make you go. but i would call the dr and get checked out if this is not normal for you.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 5:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2009