Trying to understand my body??.....

i started my pd may14th but b4 that my AF has been very off its never the same every month since my dd was born 11 months ago..i go to this my monthly cycles website and on there they averged my cycle days at 24 somtimes i think i have my af 2times a month.....how do i know the difference between af and other reasons for spotting or bleeding....like for example...i started on the 14th of may and on a 28 day cycle i was suppose to O the 27th but i started cramping on the 26th and started bleeding again on the day i was suppose to O (based on a 28day cycle cal-method)..i had cramps and my hips were hurting so bad ......and its now the 2nd and i still have a lil brown and red discharge...nothing heavy..but i just dont understand.....now based on a 24 day cycle i should have Oed on the 24th-25th of may (based off averageing ) if i got preggers on the 24 why am i bleeding ....should i test now or wait a week...

emilysmama05

Asked by emilysmama05 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Its hard to say, i would suggest try an ovulation test.
    Anonymous