B@$#h groups that are bully groups?

I have noticed a couple of these groups who claim to be b@$#h groups but are, in all honesty, bully groups. Am I the only one who has noticed this? Am I the only one who feels this way about these groups? It is not all of them but most of the ones I have seen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• F--k them damn bullies! Bring it on B@%$hes!!!! I am sick of hearing about you all, who are these people anyways?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Not sure. I've seen the so-called "B@$#h groups, but never went through & read any of their threads or anything. I'm all for freedom of speech & voicing your opinions & all that.... but I do think CM has gotten a little too lenient on it lately.

People can voice their opinions in a respectful way... they just choose not to. If these groups are calling certain people out, name-calling, things like that --- I think they should be closed, personally. And if the person(s) on the recieving end of their "b@$#hing" said something nasty to start it off, they should be removed, too.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'm not trying to be dense here, but really, what did you expect from a bunch of immature divas calling themselves "bitches"? Sheesh.
    Anonymous

• what did you expect from a bunch of immature divas

I wouldn't even give them that much credit
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Anon 4:03 I was not surprised. They did not bully me either. I was just shocked about how badly they did bully. It was worse than Junior High.
    Anonymous

• I have not noticed because I don't belong to groups like that with immature people in them.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have a group that was actually formed because I and another friend were kicked out of one. The one we were kicked out of was deleted, but the members formed another. That group was at war with mine, but I think it's about to die down now. We don't talk about the members except in the admin and owners room (but they sure talked about us!), and I guess that if you don't feed it, it won't grow.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009