anal?

Soon to be hubby wants to try anal I'm not completely against it but I don't want it to hurt. He has done it with a previous GF but I haven't. When he fingers my ass it doesn't hurt but I feel like I have to crap what do I have to do so it won't hurt? Any advice thiis is new for me? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• its gonna hurt whether you like it or not all you can do is just relax and go with the flow lol
    Anonymous

• Relaaaaaaaaaaaax. That's all you can do. Oh! or you can get on top because you will be in control. AND REMEMBER KY JELLY IS OUR FRIEND.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• His finger is small compared to his penis..The feeling like you have to crap does not go away..IMO,,it hurts. I have tried it ,and do not like it. Guys do not understand you can not treat a women's a** like her vagina.

Answer by louise2 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I agree why would a man want to do that I would serously think he was gay or just not normal in the head. Love making is not supposed to hurt. Just plain weird.
    Anonymous

• Humans are sexual animals and they like novelty and physical pleasure -- it has nothing at all to do with what gender a person is sexually attracted to, at least not until you're talking about body parts only one gender has.

There are lots of safe ways to explore anal play... there are a lot of books on the subject as well as a great many non-porn websites. Look around for advice and information. Try different things.

If you don't like something you've tried, it doesn't mean you don't like it -- it just means you don't like it the way you tried it. Try it a different way.

Stop imbedding meaning in exploring your partner's body -- and your own. It's normal and it means you love each other and want to be close. Yay!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• But come on why in the world would you want to play around an area that poop comes out of. Really.............Oh I guess I am the weird one
    Anonymous

• Make sure you have made a bowel movement before you fool round. Look up sex101. many woman recommend that site for sex advice & technique. I personally LOVE anal. It makes me cum really fast though. Once it's in there & i have the vibrator on my special button, I'll cum in like 5 seconds. I have to pace myself. Good luck! Just make sure he goes slow! The anal canal stretches very big, but it just stretches MUCH slower. So, if you are both patient, it can be pleasurable for both of you. Trust me.

Anonymous

• learn to relax, you ahve to..hae a few drinks, if you tense up, it will possibly tear you.
    use lube, get some anal ease lube if you want...
    take it slow, you control it.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• "I agree why would a man want to do that I would serously think he was gay or just not normal in the head. Love making is not supposed to hurt. Just plain weird."
    yea a man is gay because he wants your ass, i mean its only as tight as a virgin...but god knows men hate tight holes.

tons of people do anal.....once you get past the pain, you can cum from it..and cum pretty hardcore.

im sure some other owmen will say the same thing about oral "eww pee comes outof their, why would you put that in your mouth"
    every man wants a freak in the bed, if your not you can bet he'll find porn to fix it
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• "yea a man is gay because he wants your ass, i mean its only as tight as a virgin...but god knows men hate tight holes"

That's exactly what it makes me think of. It makes me think that the girl isn't tight enough if the guy wants anal so badly. There are other reasons why he'd want it but they aren't really positive ones. Do what your comfortable with. I've never had a vaginal birth so I don't have to worry about it.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009