how long after you give birth are you supposed to start your period again its been two months and i still havent had mine

Amars_Mommy

Asked by Amars_Mommy at 2:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Health

• It depends. Are you breastfeeding? If you are formula feeding you should start within a few months. I breastfed for 14 months and did not have a period for 15 months after my son was born. It was sooo nice!!!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 2:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Depends. If you're nursing, you may not get your period back until months after you've weaned your baby. Then again, you could start within a month or two. It just all really depends on your body.

I was both nursing & forumla-feeding my 2nd son when I got pregnant with my 3rd. I never even got my period back between pregnancies. I guess I concieved the first month I would've had it. They were born less than 13 mos apart.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• im formula feeding
    Amars_Mommy

Answer by Amars_Mommy at 3:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I wish I could say that,when I had my kid's I would not stop bleeding for like a month then when it stoped I started all over again. I miss being prego. the baby moveing and kicking ,am I the only one that feel's this way? Tell me I'm not crazy or maybe I am because I have 5 already!
    LiLMamma81

Answer by LiLMamma81 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009