Is it getting close to time?

Ive been feeling crampy, and i feel a lot of pressure.

NO CONTRACTIONS.

I have dropped, A LOT.

Her movement has slowed down

Im almost 37 weeks..

Do you think time is coming?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 3:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes, sounds to me.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you are getting close.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yes, Congrats!
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 3:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• close, have SEX! Semen has a labor inducer in it! worked for me 2x including 3 mons ago
    daisy6878

Answer by daisy6878 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• movements slowed down already? my baby still is moving crazy and pushing my stomach out. i'm 40 weeks and 2 days pregnant, today...and i'm really hoping I will go into labor soon.

everyone, my midwife, doula, acupuncturist were all convinced i was going to go by 36-38 weeks..because of baby dropped, lots of pressure, braxton hicks, etc...but nope, still waiting!

so, i don't know what to tell you...you could have your baby tomorrow or you could be waiting patiently but uncomfortably like me.

good luck and congrats!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I had all my kid's at 37 week's and I remember they all did that,they were getting ready to come. when I was haveing some slite contractions I took caster oil and black and blue kohosh if I spelled that right,It helped them come along faster but if the baby is not ready it won't work. My Midwife said it was fine to do this as long as it's time.
    LiLMamma81

Answer by LiLMamma81 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2009