Am I too young for these wrinkles or is it common?

I just turned 32 and I have 3 lines across my forehead. the one in the midle of my brow and the ones around my mouth. Are these common for my age or has my jaw biting and sum done all of these? I take care of my face as far as moisturizing and I don't get sun on it any more but I use to! I see them but my DH says they aren't bad!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Do you frown alot, you know that can cause it. There are a lot of cases where women go through premature aging. Drink lots of water, thats what my mommy and aunt told me and that's why they look so damn young.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 3:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Sun will do it. Smoking. Heredity. You may want to consult a dermitologist if they bother you enough and see if they have something that would help.

Answer by Bmat at 3:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Unfortunately, a lot of aging is genetics. Look at pics of your mom and grandma at your age and see if they had the same lines- chances are they did. Also, just make sure you use a daily moisturizer with UVA/UVB protection of at least SPF 15.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 3:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Ummm...I am 16 and I have that a little bit.
    I would just accept it, I am sure you are beautiful anyways.
    It has to do with genetics, stress, sun exposure, and how many funny scrunchy faces you have made at your kids.
    You are a mom you can have as many stretch marks, spit up stains, and wrinkles as you please ,free of judgement.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i have some I guess you call it crows feet by my eyes but I haven't fig.out if it was from smileing to much or if it is from haveing 5 kid's LOL,you will be fine I promise
    LiLMamma81

Answer by LiLMamma81 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009