MSNBC, A bunch of whiney babies?

Everytime im surfing the channels on the TV and I pass MSNBC, theyre always insulting a Republican figure, or hating on Fox News hosts. What happened to real news on that channel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Paaaaleeeeeeze: Let's look at last weeks ratings..... 

Which FOX primetime show do you want to compare with Rachel Maddow's ratings?

::insert sound of crikets here::

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• They decided to bring in ex-sports casters in to pretend like journalists.
    Anonymous

• I think you title is funny - that could easily read "CM - A Bunch of Whiney babies/moms".
    Anonymous

• should have read *your* not you. Sorry.
    Anonymous

• OP here... yes anon. Cafemom can be quite whiney sometimes.. but I hope youre not referring to my question. im not whining, just wondering what happened to all the real news on that channel? I used to watch MSNBC until they started this crap. I want to add, when im surfing channels, its usually at night after the kids are asleep. I dont watch tv during the day.
    Anonymous

• Sure, just like Fox is a bunch of truth bending hate mongers.

And Olbermann will tell you he's a commentator..just like Bill O' and Beck and Maddow and Hannity. They all complain and cry abou things they are passionate about..
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 3:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Jackal- I dont watch Fox News either..... Ive actually stayed away from both channels since the elections.

Im thinking about going to the dollar store and buying one of those toy guns that shoots out suction-like darts to entertain myself.
    Anonymous

• Nope, I wasn't implying that you or your question are whiney. However, some of the ladies on here have some great arguments and awesome points on all differents sides of issues. However, there are some on here who do nothing but whine and look for all kinds of reasons to complain.

For those who have good debatable points keep up the good work for those of you who sit back and try to create drama just to get attention......well.......................
    Anonymous

• Ah, thanks anon for explaining further.. i agree. sorry for the mindless question (atleast i seem to think it is lol) but i was just truly wondering.
    Anonymous

__________

I watch everything and listen to a lot of radio actually..I was just pointing out that the bias is on all sides. Olbermann certainly never gets tired of his bash bill o bit every night!
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 3:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009