heidi and spencer

Who are these people. I know they are on the hills, but what do they do for a living. I saw them on Im a celebrity get me out of here. I can't stand either one of them. My question is - how are the popular and why. i have never heard some one say "you know who i like, Spencer and Heidi- " i only hear bad things. What do you think.

casd

Asked by casd at 3:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• Supposedly, Spencer use to be a production director for some television shows and Heidi is employed through bolthouse in L.A. They own alot of nightclubs. I just loved seeing Heidi w/out makeup on. We have HDtv and man her pores were so huge on her nose, it kinda made me feel good to see that w/out her makeup she is just plain jane with skin issues. Also what was up with her spraying that hair stuff during the live portion of the show. I also thought his comment about his charity was very rude and mean. He is all about money and luxury, we just need to keep them on the show to let them be as miserable as possible, then maybe they will appreciate what they have. Her Al Quieda comment made my husband laugh so hard.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 3:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• They are only popular because of being on The Hills. But, Spencer is a prick and Heidi is just weird. I hope they are the first to go on the show.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think people love to hate them and that's why they are so popular.They are just another pair of Celebutantes who will get there 15 minutes and be gone hopefully.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'd love for the wrestler chick on their to beat his ass- I would pay to see that happen. :)
    casd

Answer by casd at 3:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Spencer has entertained my husband and I on The Soup being the butt of many jokes. He is obnoxious. Heidi is just a leach. She can't stand on her own two feet so she needs him to support her in everyway. I agree with the idea for the wrestler to take him off camera and beat him sensless. Otherwise, I hope they stay on the show being tortured in the jungle for the whole three weeks!
    Coriander2006

Answer by Coriander2006 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009