is it true you have crazy dreams when your preg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I do personally. I don't know if EVERYONE does.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 3:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I always have with all my pregnancies and they are way more vivid than any dreams i can remember. Some aren't that bad but the scary ones haunt me for days sometimes because they seem so real.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i dont know if every women does but i sure do every night before i was pregnant i never really had dreams but know that i am i can be taking a quick 10 min nap and still have crazy dreams!!
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 3:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i did with both mine..no matter how long i was asleep for..they ranged from giving birth to an animal, a full grown adult, to nightmares, to my husband leaving me. bunch of weird stuff
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I do and the ones i've had with this one really scare me because they are all me goin into pre-term labor and no one around me in the dream seems to care...
    Example one dream i went in to go pee and the whole sac fall out baby, placenta, everything and i came running out of the bathroom holding the sac scream that i need to go to the hospital and my dh was like ok..... Well at some point in my dream there ended up being a hole in the sac and i was trying to keep it from ripping open and the next thing i know we were at a bar cause dh had to get beer for the guys and we were still on the way to the hospital and at the end of my dream the sac had ruptured compleatly and i was sitting at the bar getting drunk off my ass and cry because i felt like beer was more important then my child...............
    Hows that for a messed up Prego dream.....
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 3:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have never been able to remember having dreams till i got pregnant and some of them are kinda crazy others are just weird lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• YES! Drives me crazy! haha
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 4:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have crazy dreams whether I am pregnant or not. I'm sure its something that just depends on the person.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yes, I believe it ever since I became pregnant some really stand out on the crazy scale. It's not every night, it's one of those things where I try not to over analyze I know it's just my mind going off into space. I've had scary, weird, wonderful dreams all in one night.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yes yes yes! but I still have them but not as bad
    LiLMamma81

Answer by LiLMamma81 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009