Looking for an online job, anyone know a really good place.

I have been looking but I am unsure if things are real or if it is just a scam.

XperfectmommyX

Asked by XperfectmommyX at 3:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • beware of craigslist ive applied for so many things on their but most are fake. check ur local clssifides ad n monster.com and ur employment office (esc)...good luck let me know if u find anything....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles by using eHow.  They contain excellent resources, information and links.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I went through the same thing and I found a lot of those ads are scams and they just want your money. My husband and I finally found something that works for us. We just started our own business and I'm looking for someone to host parties for us. If you really want to work from home and receive great profits from just throwing a party then send me a message.
    Juschilln

Answer by Juschilln at 4:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 4:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

http://cashcrate.com/322297

http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

All you need is a bit of time, patience and devotion! When you first get started, you don't bring in as much as you would when you been doing something for a few months! You can honestly bring in OVER $4,000 a month like I do once you get the hang of everything! These sites are REAL, FREE and LEGIT. I am able to pay ALL my bills, buy groceries for the month AND plan a nice vacation once a month! We have 24/7 LIVE support so NO ONE will be left hanging!
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I still work a part time job outside the home, but for additional income my girlfriends & I joined an on-line shopping club that pays us to shop on-line and refer others to do the same. We don't have to sell anything, like Amway, you just buy what you normally would buy, have it delivered to your doorstep and get cash back for doing it. A lot of the stores accept store coupons and so many of offer free shipping. It's great for stay at hom moms.

I was really hesitant at first, but I'm so glad I did it! Easy way to earn money, which we all need right now. Look for yourself. There is NO pressure from this company AT ALL.

www.24hourtour.net/jeannep
    jmpal9

Answer by jmpal9 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yes! It has an "A+" rating with consumers and workers, 100% fee free- no required investments ever!

Work at home...and spend more time with your children!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2009