• In the Spotlight:

I really need some Answer have anyone else have been pregnant n dis happend?

Ok well i usually have a 28 day cycle my last period was april 30 2009 in i had suppose to have got it on may282009! But have still havent goy it yet! I took a pregnancy test in it came back negative so iam tryna wait before i take one again. Do yall think i could be pregnant i really dont know since i took i took the test! but i have no bleeding or anything.Did i add my day right for my period to come on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't be's knowing. Yous gosta goes in tuh one dos doctor fellas ands let him gives you a test. Theys will know.
    Anonymous

• hahahahahahaha anon
    Anonymous

• If you dont have any answers to my ? dont say S***! Thank you
    Anonymous

• You can speak plain english!!!!!!!!! We can't even begin to decipher your question. If you want real, serioous answers, then you must type in plain, concise English. Yours question is in complete broken, rubbish, Ebonics or something. Not to mention, we are not doctors. Go to the health department and take a test.
    Anonymous

• Try taking the next one first thing in the morning. Always worked for me
    Anonymous

• what im trying to figure out is why so many women want other women to tell them their pregnant like we are all doctors and can test their pee online..not to mention if your not pregnant and you dont have kids why the hell are you on this site? im assuming and hoping you dont have kids with english skills like that
    Anonymous

• Pee on your keyboard and I will analyze your urine via the internet, it's a tricky procedure but I should be able to tell you in about 25 minutes.

(:

but in all seriousness, your english isn't that bad and really if I were you, I'd test first thing in the morning. if it comes back negative again, schedule an appointment with your doc to have a blood test.

Good luck
    Anonymous

• Well Thinks for the answers you all gave me!And i was in a bit of a rush thats why my english is so........Messed up and i have one kid!Thanks
    Anonymous

• My test was positive the first time I took it, but my fiance's sister took five tests her first baby and they were ALL negative. She went to the doctor and they did a blood test and she found out she was about 6 weeks so the tests don't always work. They go on the amount of pregnancy hormones that you produce (I think) but blood tests are right on.
    xCalliex

Answer by xCalliex at 4:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2009