so i know this is asked a lot...

so how likely is it to get preg while having a mirena iud in?? my friend took a test yest and it said neg at first, but when she glanced at the the same test this morning it said positive. i know they aren't good after so long, so i was just curious! we're pretty sure she is expecting now though!

RhiannonHunt

Asked by RhiannonHunt at 3:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• after 10 mins those tests are not accurate anymore, have her get another test and try again...
    It could have said negitive and been wrong, but it saying negitive yesterday and sitting out overnight wouldnt make it positive
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• WoW...id be pissed!! My doc told me after thirty days there was basically no chance for me to get pregnant with my IUD..of course i removed it after three weeks...but thats another story...i was told by multiple people that it was HIGHLY unlikely...sooo, i dont know what to tell you besides hurry to the doc!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009