Why does it seem like anytime I take a drink of some sort of sugary drink or eat something sugary I feel like my blood pressure going up in my head?

I do not have anything unhealthy but could this b a sign of some kind?

I feel it more on my upper face part.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Health

• It could be you are extra sensitive to sugar and you should avoid sugary drinks and other stuff with alot of sugar,so that doesn't happen again.I'm sensitive to sugar and when I eat sugary things,I begin to feel weird and tired. I avoid eating these things and I don't feel bad anymore.I have Hypoglycemia=low blood sugar,maybe you should get checked for it.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 2:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• It might be a sign of diabetes.
    Anonymous

• It sounds odd but I have never heard of this being a sign of diabetes.....but if you are concerned go see you doctor.....they can do test.....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 8:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Go to the doctor, your blood sugar could be spiking. I have never heard that being a sign on diabetes and I know many people with diabetes. If there is artificial sweetners in the drinks, that could be an issue too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2009