advice?

sigh, I love everything about my son but he will wake up instantly almost from being put down for a nap and cry (even though there are no problems..)any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• when you put him down keep a hand on his tummy for a few minutes til he settles down again and then slowly pull it away. make sure he's still warm, it may be he gets away from your body heat and gets cold so that shocks him awake. see if he'll fall asleep on his own, let him cry for just a few mins and see if he falls asleep, try to get him to fall asleep in a swing or bouncy seat (for nap time, that way you don't have to move him to his crib) if that all fails, my daughter was about 3 months old and for a month wouldn't want to get down at all, so i carried her around the house in a snugli. she was happy and i could still get stuff done, she slept in it alot too and it only lasted about a month.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I used to have that problem with my almost 14 month old. I just put him in his bed and wait 15 min if he hasnt stopped crying in that amount of time I go pick him up and try again later now he usually falls asleep within 5 or so minutes.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• thanks a lot ladies, anymore advice is welcome
    Anonymous