How long does your man last in the sack?

I have been with my DH for going on 8 years and he still doesn't last long! He last a couple minutes! Am I the only one? Why is it like this when I hear some woman say there man last for an hour and longer!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• quickies are about 5-10 min...regular sex is about half hour....the good stuff hour at least, or longer.

he has to want to make it last longer..just how it is. every man can cum quick.......eveyr selfish man that is
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• mine lasts for about 20 minutes and thats without foreplay.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Entirely too long when I don't want it, and not long enough when I do want it. lol
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 3:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Long enough for me to be really happy!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I usually make him go faster to get it over with, about 10-30 mins but we've gone for hours before. All he has to do is slow down around the time he is going to cum and it stops and we go and go and go and OMG I wish it would stop! LOL Once I get mine I want it to be done with! LOL So usually it only last 10-30 mins. Maybe have him do what my DH does and slow down around the time he's going to cum, or stop and change positions to make it last longer. OR he can get extens it helps men last longer.
    Anonymous

• As long as I want......if I want it to end I have sure fire finishing moves. Tell your man to slow down if he gets too excited....or you can start secretly dosing him with viagra.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'm got a minute man too. I don't get it. We've been together for 9 years.
    Anonymous

• Those with minute men need cock rings. They are easy to use and really help keep it up for longer, so even if they finish they can still keep going until the girl is satisfied.
    Anonymous

• Long enough to keep me satisfied. My guy is great because he will put my pleasure before his own. Sometimes he finishes first but will always make sure I get mine too. I <3 my guy!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It depends... we've started taking "turns" - on his turn he can be as quick as he wants :-). On my turn it's all about pleasuring me and drawing it out, and he does have to sometimes take a break or stop what he's doing in order to bring his own level down so he can keep going.

And from what I've heard, men don't start taking longer in the sack just because they've been married longer, in fact they can start to take it for granted and not realize they need to make sure it's not just about the "finish" -- and definitely not just about THEIR finish! -- but about so much more. I don't think that many men just suddenly wake up one day and realize it, it's something that has to be cultivated and learned and nurtured in a loving relationship with lots of good honest but GENTLE communication. Even "minute men" want to feel like they're The Man as far as their wife/girlfriend is concerned so being sensitive to that gets you farther.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009