Hairy face????

I was plucking my brows today and noticed that my face has a lot of hair on it especially above my lip but it is all over. Does anybody else have this? What do you do about it? Mine are blonde so i am assuming they aren't that noticeable to everyone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• baby, the human race has hair on their face, your testosterone level dictates how much most women its peach fuz but yea everyone has hair all over...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yup we all have hair all over our faces. i'm a blonde too so you can't see it as well as you can with some other people. even though the hair above my lips is starting to get darker...may have to start waxing...ouch
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My face is ridiculously hairy. I'm always waxing, plucking, or using that Finishing Touch razor thingie. I've tried bleaching them. but it really irritates my skin. If I'm in a hurry and don't want to use the Finishing Touch, I use Nair facial depilatory. It smells gross, but works great.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 6:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• wax it
    hobabo

Answer by hobabo at 12:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2009